– A winter hoodie made by Stighlorgan’s brand new London factory
– Features a custom made waterproof core D7 outer shell
– Lined with Italian made Merino wool
– Waterproof fabric is complimented by taped vital seams
– Hood and body adjustment details all made from military-grade 7 strand paracord and black enamelled zinc cord locks
Isaac hoodie was designed to push the potential of the classic hoodie silhouette. We started with a large roomy hoodie block. We used waterproof heavy-duty Core D7 poly canvas for the exterior. We added a Merino wool lining to add breathable warmth. Cuffs and hem made from a chunky cotton rib and finally hood adjusters made from military-grade paracord. The end result is a comfortable large fit hoodie that will take you through the winter, dry and warm.
Materials are what we do best and are what make the jackets in our collection truly unique. We have used all the same heavy-duty fabrics that been developed specifically for our bags and luggage. Nobody else has tried making a hoodie from fabric as thick and heavy duty and the end result is a hoodie that feels uniquely crisp and solid. Not satisfied to use some of the most durable performance fabrics ever used on the exterior of a jacket, we wanted to extend the same level of luxury to the interior. We have used an Italian Merino wool. After all, the broad range of synthetic winter jacket insulators available on the market, all attempt to mimic the breathable warmth and adaptive climate that wool achieves. This merino wool lining completes Isaac’s external shell and adds an unrivalled level of comfort to the performance exterior.