Solomon is the perfect hybrid of backpack and shoulder bag. The concept has a unique strap system that considers a broad range of uses. When used as a shoulder bag the backpack straps neatly zip away into a back panel which doubles as an additional zip pocket. When used as a backpack the back panel is unzipped and rolls away into a compartment on the top gusset. Front pockets are in an L-format that mean that they function in both backpack and shoulder bag orientation. Features a fully padded internal laptop compartment for up to 15 inch laptops and a secure zipped compartment for cables etc. Comes with an additional shoulder strap with zinc alloy clips that can detach when not in use. Employs our trademark angle mobile backpack strap design, mounted on D-rings for increased comfort and strength over long periods. Main body is in our Japanese made waterproof HD210D nylon and trimmed with full grain vachetta leather. Lined with a combination of waterproof poly canvas and cotton hickory. Shoulder strap triangles in a custom made Black 3M reflective material.
– Stighlorgan’s three way. A combination of grip, shoulder bag and backpack into one easy to convert concept.
– Instead of using clips to attached and detach, Solomon’s backpack straps are permanent. Instead they are concealed within a zipped back wall compartment that can roll away and stow in the top of the bag.
– Features our trademark L-format front pockets. The additional of internal gussets on these pockets mean that they function in both backpack and shoulder bag orientation.
– Main body in Japanese made HD210D nylon and features a padded internal laptop pocket for up to 15 inch laptops.
– An ideal size for carry on board luggage as it fits new guideline dimensions.
– Dimensions: 13 × 41 × 30 cm
– Literage: 16L