A brand new Stighlorgan concept, Solomon is the perfect hybrid of backpack and shoulder bag.
Solomon has a unique silhouette with form and dimensions that consider a broad range of use and comfort.
- When used as a shoulder bag the backpack strap neatly zip away into a back panel which doubles as an additional zip pocket.
- When used as a backpack the back panel is unzipped and then rolls away into the top edge in a similar way to the hood on a rain mac. Sealed with a Velcro edge.
- Front pockets are in a trademark L format that appears throughout the latest collection. The additional of internal gussets on these L format pockets mean that they function in both vertically or horizontally orientation.
- Shoulder strap detaches when not in use and stows in the internal pockets.
- Angle mobile backpack strap design. Shoulder straps are mounted on two D-rings for automatically adjusting angle. This increases comfort and strength over long periods.
- Strap triangle detailing in a custom made Black 3M reflective material that remains matt black in daylight but will reflect bright white light at night. Ideal for bikers or walking on low visibility roads.
Solomon comes as standard with a padded laptop sleeve for up to 15 inch laptops. There are also internal and external zipped pockets for chargers, cables, notebooks, headphones etc.
- Japanese made 210D high-density nylon. A very special fabric which we custom make at our mill in Japan. This fabric is woven with such unusually high density that it is naturally hydrophobic. This means water duck-beads off the surface. It also means it is highly durable.
- Full grain leather trims. We take our leather selection very seriously. Not only do we hand select our hides and only use natural, untreated, uncoated, top layer leather, we also do ongoing background checks to ensure all our leather is a by-product of the farm & food industry.
- Our trademark cotton hickory striped denim lining internal detailing.
- Powder coated zamac/ zinc alloy hardware for lightweight strength.