A new limited edition of our Ronan backpack with our monochrome blocked SLG print.
Inspired by 1920s Razzle Dazzle military ship camouflage, the AW17 SLG print is super large scale so that the distinction between the printed sections and the panel silhouettes blend across each other. An illusion is created between the print and the panels that challenges the shape and orientation of the bag
– A unique Stighlorgan silhouette with detailing that allow the bag to easily adjust its capacity and use.
– Strong leather straps secure a rolling flap that secures against rain. This rolling flap is made from waterproof lacquered canvas.
– This rolling flap can extend and secure to allow for larger loads. This ability to offer two secure capacity options makes Ronan a versatile option for daily city or longer travel use. Even when extended this fastening technique can offer protection against rain thanks to secondary studs that align with the last hole on the straps.
– All leather straps are fastened using our trademark ball and post system. Custom hardware that secures pins within straps holes. Strong, easy to use and durable over the long life of a Ronan backpack. Pins are interchangeable should you wish to apply matt nickle or brass pins instead of the standard black
– Side loading external zipped laptop pocket for up to 15″ laptop. Accessible through a secure external vislon zip in the gusset. The floating construction of the pocket allows for 3D objects such as cameras to also be stowed in the laptop pocket without affecting comfort.
– Secure zip pocket on the inner front wall.
– Stighlorgan’s signatures shoulder strap system. Shoulder straps are mounted on two D-rings for automatically adjusting angle which increases comfort and strength over long periods.
Custom materials and details:
– Main body made from Custom Japanese made high density nylon. Also known as Stighlorgan 210D nylon. Woven with an especially tight weave so that water duck-beads of the surface and protects the bag against rain.
– Rolling flap is fabricated from Stighlorgan’s custom weatherproof lacquered canvas. 18oz cotton canvas with a special lacquer that is heat bonded into the canvas weave.
– Heavy duty, custom made poly canvas backed tarpaulin gussets.
– Black 2.5mm thick full grain cow leather trims for superior life span.
– Leather straps fasten with custom Stighlorgan steel ball and post studs, adapted from hard wearing archive military equipment.
– Lined with our custom tarpaulin for even further waterproofing.
– Trimmed with our trademark high tensile rope grab handle.
– Strap triangle detailing in a custom made Black 3M reflective material that remains matt black in daylight but will flash white when reflecting light at night. Ideal for cyclists and night time use.
– Literage: 32 liters extendable to 46 liters.