Based on Stighlorgan’s most versatile capacity adjustable Rori rolltop backpack, Rori mid is designed to adjust to whichever use is required. All in a more compact 12 litre format. When Rori is rolled it functions as a daily use backpack but the top can always be extended if extra capacity is needed. Protects against rain in both formats. Features a Derlin zipped side pocket so that contents can be packed and accessed without using the flap. Also has an internal secure zip compartment. Angle mobile shoulder strap design for comfort and strength. Core D7 poly canvas main body with lacquered canvas, tarpaulin and full-grain leather trim. Black reflective 3M shoulder strap triangles.
– Rori mid is a compact version of Stighlorgan’s Rori backpack.
– Sharing the same features as the Rori, Rori mid is capacity adjustable with form and dimensions that considers comfort within a broad range of uses.
– Leather straps secure a rain-proof rolling flap. This flap can extend and secure to allow larger capacity.
– Triple-layer Core D7 main body is waterproof and even when extended Rori’s unique secondary fastening technique can offer protection against rain.
– Derlin side zip for handy access without using the flap.
– Dimensions: 40 × 23 × 15 cm
– Literage: 12L extendable to 17L