A concept that evolved from a St Christopher’s pendant. Except now its a tongue.
– Each pendant is made from a wax model, using a 2-part 1-use clay mould.
– Cast in solid 925 sterling.
– Hand-finished and polished to that almost liquid gel finish that silver is capable of.
– Hand cast and finished so slight irregularities make each necklace unique.
– Finished to the same exacting geometry and detail but no two will ever be identical.
– Hangs on a 1.7mm wide 700m long sterling silver Cuban chain.
– Secures with a 7mm lobster.