Shane is a daily use laptop tote which can also be used as a business folio or soft attache. Overall design takes cues from archive military features, helmet bag features etc.
– Shane can be carried with the main adjustable handle strap, adjustable to shoulder or hand length. There are additional straps on the back which can be extended to allow for use as a backpack.
– Inside the main zipped compartment, there is a padded laptop case on the back wall and a secure zip pocket on the inner front wall.
– In cases where the main zip is not required there is a secondary snap fastening option along the top of the bag which allows for easy access during use.
– The front of the bag features an additional compartment which can be extended open using a zip that runs down the length of the bag. This front compartment contains 3 pockets of different sizes for various small items.
Custom materials and details:
– Main body is made from a lightweight yet very strong Japanese made ripstop nylon. Ripstop is a special nylon construction characterised by a reinforced grid that runs in relief across the fabric and provides protection against tensile forces.
– Shane is trimmed in a natural uncoloured veg tanned leather which naturally develops a darker cognac patina with use.
– The bag is lined in a waterproof polyester in a contrasting military signal orange.
– Literage: 18 liters.