Shane is a daily use laptop tote which can be quickly converted into a rucksack. Overall design takes cues from archive military features, aviation helmet bag features etc.
– Shane can be carried with the main adjustable handle strap, adjustable to shoulder or grip length. There are additional straps on the back which can be quickly extended to allow for use as a backpack.
– Inside the main zipped compartment there is a padded laptop case on the back wall and a secure zip pocket on the inner front wall.
– In cases where the main zip is not required there is a secondary snap fastening option along the top of the bag which allows for easy access during use. This also allows for handles to be stowed when the bag is used as a rucksack.
– The front of the bag features an additional compartment which can be extended open using a zip that runs down the length of the bag. This front compartment contains 3 pockets of different sizes for various small items including an ipad sized pocket.
Custom materials and details:
– Custom made heavy duty poly canvas main body.
– Shane is trimmed in a natural uncoloured veg tanned leather which naturally develops a darker cognac patina with use.
– The bag is lined in a waterproof polyester twill.
Literage: 18 liters.