A limited edition version of our well known Conn backpack. We’ve produced a very limited run of these and we’ve chosen a scale that means every single bag will look completely unique. No two will be the same and none of these will be made again. Inspiration behind the Hawk was taken from the Autumn season poem; The Hawk, the snow and the moving mountain. The theme had a native American influence and we felt the hawk was a powerful symbol to draw from this beautiful inspiration. The illustration itself was drawn by one of the Stighlorgan founders; Christian Bourke.
The silhouette behind the actual Conn backpack was taken from current issue irish military packs. We’ve adapted the shape, upgraded the materials, applied a laptop and stash pockets, our signature angle adjustable straps and a host of other details to create a medium sized backpack perfect for an active city life but extendable for travel use.
– Silhouette taken from current issue Irish military packs
– Detailing has been adapted for the city to include externally loading zipped laptop pocket, top loading stash pocket and internal slip and zip pockets
– Side loading laptop pocket is designed to fit a 15″ laptop
– Main body made from a very durable custom made 210D shell nylon with water resistant qualities
– 2mm thick natural finish leather and heavy-duty parachute webbing trims
– All the signature Stighlorgan details such as D-ring shoulder strap systems (to suit any width shoulder), rope grab handle, leather stampa patch and Crios badge
– Fully lined with our hard wearing hickory striped denim fabric