As minimal and high quality a wallet as we could produce. The very best leather stitched together by hand on a bench with a classic saddle stitch. We used a hand made saddle stitch as this gives a perfect finish on the front and back. Impossible to achieve with a machine stitch. We’ve also considered handy use by adding a notch on the top and the bottom of the wallet. The notch on the bottom has just enough space for a finger to push the cards up and out. The notch at the top helps further to extract cards. Will comfortable hold up to 8 credit cards, as well as some folded cash notes and even a few receipts. A perfect front pocket wallet.
– As minimal yet functional a wallet as we could produce.
– Hand-selected full aniline vegetable tanned cow leather. Natural finish leather selected to only improve over the years.
– Hand-stitched seams. Waxed thread, 2 needles, and the experience to get even tension all the way down the saddle stitch. We’ve used this technique on all our leather wallets for seams designed to last decades, not years.
– One main compartment for cards and cash. Can comfortably fit 8 cards and folded notes/ receipts.
– V-shaped notch in the top and the base facilitate easy card withdrawal.
– Dimensions: 9.6 × 7.3 × .4 cm