– Stighlorgan’s original fold-down system rolltop backpack
– Can be secured with the rolling fold and steel toggle fastening or extended for larger loads and secured with flecked climbing rope drawstring.
– Literage: 24 liters extendable to 46 liters.
Custom materials and details:
– Main body in Stighlorgan’s custom weatherproof lacquered canvas. 18oz cotton canvas with a special lacquer that is heat bonded into the canvas grain.
– Natural 2mm thick vegetable tanned cow leather trims for superior life span.
– Angle mobile shoulder strap design. Shoulder straps are mounted on a D-ring for automatically adjusting angle which increases comfort and strength over long periods.
– Fully lined with a custom made striped hickory denim canvas interior.
– Finished with the Stighlorgan stampa leather patch and metal Stighlorgan crios badge.
– Secure zipped pocket on the inner back wall.
– Phone slip pocket on the inner front wall.