Based on Stighlorgan’s most versatile capacity adjustable Ronan rolltop backpack, Rori is designed to adjust to whichever use is required. All in a more compact medium literage format. This special version is made from Stighlorgan Wavelux nylon. A special nylon that uses a heated dye process to create a rippling wave affect across the fabric. When Rori is rolled it functions as a daily use laptop backpack. When the rolling top is extended it becomes an increased capacity, larger load backpack ideal for travel or transporting larger items. Protects against rain in both formats. Features a side loading Derlin zipped padded laptop compartment, in a floating construction which means it can double as a trainer compartment. Also has an internal secure zip compartment. Angle mobile shoulder strap design for comfort and strength. Trimmed with full-grain colour-matched natural leather trim. Black reflective 3M shoulder strap triangles.
– A special version of the Rori rolltop made using Stighlorgan Wavelux nylon and trimmed with colour-matched navy leather.
– Sharing the same features as Ronan, Rori is capacity adjustable with form and dimensions that considers comfort within a broad range of uses.
– Leather straps secure a rainproof rolling flap. This flap can extend and secure to allow for larger loads.
– Main body fabrics are waterproof and even when extended Rori’s unique secondary fastening technique can offer protection against rain.
– Sideloading back wall Derlin zipped laptop pocket for up to 15 inch laptops.
– Dimensions: 27 × 19 × 43 cm
– Literage: 22 liters extendable to 36 liters